Our Delaware State and Federal Labor Law Poster complies with all mandatory state, federal, and OSHA employment notice requirements. With our 30-Day money-back guarantee, we assure you our Labor Law Posters are up-to-date with mandatory requirements for the most latest and current changes in state and federal labor laws. We offer an all-inclusive laminated 27″ x 40″ poster a good way to keep your business in compliance and help keep the wall clutter-free!
We highly recommend having federal and state employment notices in Spanish in compliance if 5% or more of your workforce speaks Spanish as a primary language. Spanish employment notices are required by law in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, and Texas.
LABOR LAW FAQ’S
Q1. Can I make this poster smaller?
A1) No, to avoid penalties, employers should have a legible posting for employees. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) also requires that their posting be at least 8.5″ x 14″ inches with 10-point type by law.
Q2. Where should I display the labor law poster?
A2) Posters should be displayed in areas where employees are likely to view daily. Examples: lunch/break room, conference room or near a clock. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines.
Q3. Is this something I am required to post?
A3) Yes, This is a mandatory required posting.
Q4. Why is the poster laminated?
A4) This is a government concern under some laws, that the poster is laminated to guarantee compliance reasonably than it being on plain poster paper. Regulations in the Standards in OSHA states, “Each employer shall take steps to make certain that such notices aren’t altered, defaced, or covered by other material.” Our 27″ x 40″ labor law posters are laminated to keep the poster presentable at all times.
– Our 27″ x 40″ format allows us to precisely include the,”OSHA Job Safety and Health: It’s the Law”notice in its legal required reproduction size of 8.5″ x 14″
– Includes everything that is required by state and federal law for maximum protection against audits and employee lawsuits
– Fully laminated with durable laminate film for long-lasting and excellent quality
– Clear, legible, and full-color print on durable laminated poster. Manufactured in the united states!
– Thousands of big and small businesses use and agree with State & Federal PosterTM for their up-to-date labor law posters.